Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
January 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- snake (or snakes?) in the garden....consider it abandoned. 7 months ago
- The sunsets have been almost like rainbows. It's crazy beautiful. This doesn't do it justice. 7 months ago
- Looking for a house? Deep sitting porch, fabulous sunroom, newer roof and AC/Heat. Built in closets in every... fb.me/2Q1OY2Tj3 7 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/2gULz1R1Z 7 months ago
- It took awhile because this week is so busy but 7 months ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: kids
No one’s life is perfect. We all go through our own storms and have our own troubles. Sometimes the storms we face are more than we can handle on our own. Some of us have great support systems and some … Continue reading
When Randy died, my kids were 7 years old, almost 5 years old, and 7 months old. I hoped the older two would remember their dad, but I knew there was no chance for my 7 month old to ever … Continue reading
There are certain things in our lives that you are never too old to enjoy. Traditions, what ever they may be, is one of those. I loved the traditions of home. To me, childhood traditions define home. Time spent … Continue reading
This is a journal entry that I kept online after Randy died. It is as it was when I wrote it. Mistakes, passion, and at times unintelligible blabbering all included. It isn’t pretty. It was real, though. This was a … Continue reading