Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- snake (or snakes?) in the garden....consider it abandoned. 8 months ago
- The sunsets have been almost like rainbows. It's crazy beautiful. This doesn't do it justice. 8 months ago
- Looking for a house? Deep sitting porch, fabulous sunroom, newer roof and AC/Heat. Built in closets in every... fb.me/2Q1OY2Tj3 8 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/2gULz1R1Z 8 months ago
- It took awhile because this week is so busy but 8 months ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: God
Preface: This was written just over a year ago. I have always liked this piece. For me, it is simple and to the point. When we grieve, we go back and forth between emotions (stages) and we get sort of … Continue reading
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. The Bible Matthew 17:20 … Continue reading
As soon as I realized I Randy was gone, I wanted to know: who do I blame? I was stunned, hurt, and angry. One minute I was shaking my head and sobbing; this couldn’t be my life. This isn’t how … Continue reading
I was 25 years old, thought I had my life figured out. I had dreamed of these days since I was young and now, after some hard times and a lot of growing pains, my dreams were coming true. Randy … Continue reading