Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- snake (or snakes?) in the garden....consider it abandoned. 10 months ago
- The sunsets have been almost like rainbows. It's crazy beautiful. This doesn't do it justice. 10 months ago
- Looking for a house? Deep sitting porch, fabulous sunroom, newer roof and AC/Heat. Built in closets in every... fb.me/2Q1OY2Tj3 10 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/2gULz1R1Z 10 months ago
- It took awhile because this week is so busy but 10 months ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: fear
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. –Ambrose Redmoon There will be few times more terrifying than this. Sometimes the fear is intense and sometimes … Continue reading
Feel the fear and do it anyway. –Susan Jeffers This storm is worthy of fear and fear can paralyze even the best of us. Fear can build a wall, forcing us away from the places and people we love … Continue reading