Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
January 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- snake (or snakes?) in the garden....consider it abandoned. 7 months ago
- The sunsets have been almost like rainbows. It's crazy beautiful. This doesn't do it justice. 7 months ago
- Looking for a house? Deep sitting porch, fabulous sunroom, newer roof and AC/Heat. Built in closets in every... fb.me/2Q1OY2Tj3 7 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/2gULz1R1Z 7 months ago
- It took awhile because this week is so busy but 7 months ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: children
These days, my life is so complicated. It’s hard to take care of everyone. When we decided to have five children, my grandparents were in relatively good health. I had no idea that I would be taking care of them and … Continue reading
Often people are amazed at my family. Why? Because I have five children. Yeah. I said five. They range in age from eighteen down to one. The Kids, in Order. My oldest, Kayla, was born when I was only seventeen … Continue reading