Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- CustomInk and I are proud to support Butterfly Dreams .... You can too! pearup.com/butterflydream… via @Pear_says @CustomInk 8 months ago
- Whose kids went to leclaire Christian and did you like it? 8 months ago
- Going to hey Emily from tryouts....the question is...Did she our didn't she? 8 months ago
- Today feels strange. It's definitely feeling different. Sent Emily off to a 4 hour volleyball try out, Kayla... fb.me/36IHr69VS 8 months ago
- Hey all! Going through possible changes...throw some good vibes, prayers, and thoughts my way. I'd love things to... fb.me/7HtdN46uX 8 months ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Category Archives: Mommy-ism
These days, my life is so complicated. It’s hard to take care of everyone. When we decided to have five children, my grandparents were in relatively good health. I had no idea that I would be taking care of them and … Continue reading
I hear ‘time for change’ and I shudder. Anxiety sets in. I know no one is going to throw pennies or quarters at me; that might be rather exciting. Change means there is something different about to happen. It means my … Continue reading
Drinking and driving kills. If you don’t believe me, ask my kids. Ask them what it feels like hear their dad is dead, or for my youngest child (of the three with Randy), to never know her biological father at … Continue reading
There are certain things in our lives that you are never too old to enjoy. Traditions, what ever they may be, is one of those. I loved the traditions of home. To me, childhood traditions define home. Time spent … Continue reading
Dear Reader, I hope this letter finds you well. I know things haven’t been easy for you. That’s probably an understatement. I have thought about you often. I have worried and wondered how you are doing. I never wanted you … Continue reading