Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
- snake (or snakes?) in the garden....consider it abandoned. 1 year ago
- The sunsets have been almost like rainbows. It's crazy beautiful. This doesn't do it justice. 1 year ago
- Looking for a house? Deep sitting porch, fabulous sunroom, newer roof and AC/Heat. Built in closets in every... fb.me/2Q1OY2Tj3 1 year ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/2gULz1R1Z 1 year ago
- It took awhile because this week is so busy but 1 year ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Monthly Archives: June 2014
“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.” –Joseph Campbell Whether your dream was the picket fence and 2 kids with the mini van … Continue reading
Bad things happen at all ages. No matter how old we are when we lose a parent, it hurts. And as the parent left standing, the only thing you want to do is make it hurt less. I can’t speak … Continue reading
“God never intended you to go through something and get nothing out of it. He intended that every time you go through a test, for you to come out of it with something else on your boat that you never … Continue reading
“Every moment and every event of every man’s life on earth plants something in his soul.” –Thomas Merton When something terrible happens, we want to know why. That question occupies your days and your nights. It’s hard to have … Continue reading