I am taking a little hiatus while I see my grandmother through the last of her days/weeks. My goal for now is to comfort her and be there for the kids as much as possible. But then look out, I will be back with fervor. This will not be easy for my mother and I, but we will get through it. See you in a few weeks or so.
Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
- snake (or snakes?) in the garden....consider it abandoned. 1 year ago
- The sunsets have been almost like rainbows. It's crazy beautiful. This doesn't do it justice. 1 year ago
- Looking for a house? Deep sitting porch, fabulous sunroom, newer roof and AC/Heat. Built in closets in every... fb.me/2Q1OY2Tj3 1 year ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/2gULz1R1Z 1 year ago
- It took awhile because this week is so busy but 1 year ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young