Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
- snake (or snakes?) in the garden....consider it abandoned. 3 months ago
- The sunsets have been almost like rainbows. It's crazy beautiful. This doesn't do it justice. 3 months ago
- Looking for a house? Deep sitting porch, fabulous sunroom, newer roof and AC/Heat. Built in closets in every... fb.me/2Q1OY2Tj3 3 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/2gULz1R1Z 3 months ago
- It took awhile because this week is so busy but 3 months ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Monthly Archives: February 2013
There’s a lot to learn from the past. I grew up surrounded by adults most. I spent most of my days with my grandparents and their friends. I loved listening to their stories about growing up. They stories about my … Continue reading