Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
- Are you a caterpillar or butterfly? fb.me/1iLQUocDa 7 hours ago
- Finally getting back in the groove a little. It will take me a little while (this link explains why). fb.me/29AbaUkr2 7 hours ago
- Relentless Replay wp.me/pMLon-lE fb.me/1keiozHdR 8 hours ago
- Day 55: 365 Days of Motivation wp.me/pMLon-ln fb.me/2vGvewEge 9 hours ago
- Good Grief wp.me/pMLon-lx fb.me/6BTTx34wF 4 days ago
Tag!365 Days 365 days of motivation alone anger Bible Birthday blessings challenge change children Christmas comfort counseling Courage cute death determination development do it anyway dreams drunk driving elderly everyday faith Family fear friends God grief grieving grow growth happiness healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey keep going kids kinship learning learning to live life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow New Year Pain passion People purpose randy resource risk shopping stars step strength support Thanksgiving volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories writing young
Tag Archives: widow stories
There are many things that make widowhood difficult. Too many to count. Widowhood is reveals who we are as people. It makes your weaknesses all too clear and it can show strengths you never knew you had. Randy’s death revealed a … Continue reading
Being alone was hard for me. Really hard. Raising three grieving children on my own, between a criminal proceeding for my husband’s death, fighting insurance to pay the bills they were responsible for, and dealing with my grief all at … Continue reading