Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- CustomInk and I are proud to support Butterfly Dreams .... You can too! pearup.com/butterflydream… via @Pear_says @CustomInk 6 hours ago
- Whose kids went to leclaire Christian and did you like it? 2 weeks ago
- Going to hey Emily from tryouts....the question is...Did she our didn't she? 2 weeks ago
- Today feels strange. It's definitely feeling different. Sent Emily off to a 4 hour volleyball try out, Kayla... fb.me/36IHr69VS 2 weeks ago
- Hey all! Going through possible changes...throw some good vibes, prayers, and thoughts my way. I'd love things to... fb.me/7HtdN46uX 2 weeks ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: moving on
Preface: This was written just over a year ago. I have always liked this piece. For me, it is simple and to the point. When we grieve, we go back and forth between emotions (stages) and we get sort of … Continue reading
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. –Ambrose Redmoon There will be few times more terrifying than this. Sometimes the fear is intense and sometimes … Continue reading
I was 25 years old, thought I had my life figured out. I had dreamed of these days since I was young and now, after some hard times and a lot of growing pains, my dreams were coming true. Randy … Continue reading
Pressure to move on. I have two thoughts on this. Thinking back, I think there are external and internal pressures–both very real. I felt like the world was telling me to get over it already. I was still in counseling … Continue reading
It’s been 11 years since Randy died. He died August 18, 2001. It was only four days after his 26th birthday and three days before our son’s 5th birthday. August 2002 marked one year, an anniversary I never expected to … Continue reading