Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Seriously? fb.me/3nHzMRCNb 7 months ago
- Alll...who is coming saturday to the jamberry party.. all you girls are invited! Bring your baby girls (adult or... fb.me/2htfL3E9M 7 months ago
- Here you go Sarah Smith Raschen fb.me/1tbTHH77z 7 months ago
- New jamberry nail wraps! Can't wait until Saturday! fb.me/6UFuGGQVe 7 months ago
- All! This saturday, I am having a jamberry party. Jamberry is a nail wrap with fun designs for kids and adults.... fb.me/4gldkgRv7 7 months ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: loss
“What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” –Richard Bach I have said this before, and I will … Continue reading
My grandma and grandpa are getting older. I never thought it would happen, but it’s here. I have noticed them ‘slipping’ over the last few years. Now, it’s evident that dementia is present. My grandma seems to be slipping away … Continue reading
We have tried to sell Grandpa’s car for months now. We finally set up an appointment for an older couple to come look at it. The couple were nice enough. They did like to talk. After an hour of looking at … Continue reading