Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- CustomInk and I are proud to support Butterfly Dreams .... You can too! pearup.com/butterflydream… via @Pear_says @CustomInk 3 hours ago
- Whose kids went to leclaire Christian and did you like it? 2 weeks ago
- Going to hey Emily from tryouts....the question is...Did she our didn't she? 2 weeks ago
- Today feels strange. It's definitely feeling different. Sent Emily off to a 4 hour volleyball try out, Kayla... fb.me/36IHr69VS 2 weeks ago
- Hey all! Going through possible changes...throw some good vibes, prayers, and thoughts my way. I'd love things to... fb.me/7HtdN46uX 2 weeks ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: loss
“What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” –Richard Bach I have said this before, and I will … Continue reading
My grandma and grandpa are getting older. I never thought it would happen, but it’s here. I have noticed them ‘slipping’ over the last few years. Now, it’s evident that dementia is present. My grandma seems to be slipping away … Continue reading
We have tried to sell Grandpa’s car for months now. We finally set up an appointment for an older couple to come look at it. The couple were nice enough. They did like to talk. After an hour of looking at … Continue reading