Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I ran through the bethalto DQ and I have to say the woman manager (I guess she was a manager) there was the... fb.me/6VvblYTkK 22 hours ago
- All...A friends daughter is going through some tough stuff. She is just a teen and going through some serious... fb.me/365ZzPtsq 1 day ago
- Easy Party on Facebook | Facebook fb.me/4awca72yH 2 days ago
- ThankYou thank you... The pool is finally done! (Well in about an hour). Is about 1/8 of the way filled. ..... fb.me/6GaYpYeRB 4 days ago
- 27 Beautiful Résumé Designs You'll Want To Steal fb.me/6HbM7ABfW 4 days ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: kids
No one’s life is perfect. We all go through our own storms and have our own troubles. Sometimes the storms we face are more than we can handle on our own. Some of us have great support systems and some … Continue reading
When Randy died, my kids were 7 years old, almost 5 years old, and 7 months old. I hoped the older two would remember their dad, but I knew there was no chance for my 7 month old to ever … Continue reading
There are certain things in our lives that you are never too old to enjoy. Traditions, what ever they may be, is one of those. I loved the traditions of home. To me, childhood traditions define home. Time spent … Continue reading
This is a journal entry that I kept online after Randy died. It is as it was when I wrote it. Mistakes, passion, and at times unintelligible blabbering all included. It isn’t pretty. It was real, though. This was a … Continue reading