Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Whose kids went to leclaire Christian and did you like it? 1 week ago
- Going to hey Emily from tryouts....the question is...Did she our didn't she? 2 weeks ago
- Today feels strange. It's definitely feeling different. Sent Emily off to a 4 hour volleyball try out, Kayla... fb.me/36IHr69VS 2 weeks ago
- Hey all! Going through possible changes...throw some good vibes, prayers, and thoughts my way. I'd love things to... fb.me/7HtdN46uX 2 weeks ago
- Could the cicadas be ANY louder? They are only topped by FROGS!. Seriously can't believe it. 2 weeks ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: health
“Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” –Unknown Author People will ask you, for years to come, … Continue reading
As soon as I realized I Randy was gone, I wanted to know: who do I blame? I was stunned, hurt, and angry. One minute I was shaking my head and sobbing; this couldn’t be my life. This isn’t how … Continue reading