Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
- Are you a caterpillar or butterfly? fb.me/1iLQUocDa 7 hours ago
- Finally getting back in the groove a little. It will take me a little while (this link explains why). fb.me/29AbaUkr2 7 hours ago
- Relentless Replay wp.me/pMLon-lE fb.me/1keiozHdR 8 hours ago
- Day 55: 365 Days of Motivation wp.me/pMLon-ln fb.me/2vGvewEge 9 hours ago
- Good Grief wp.me/pMLon-lx fb.me/6BTTx34wF 4 days ago
Tag!365 Days 365 days of motivation alone anger Bible Birthday blessings challenge change children Christmas comfort counseling Courage cute death determination development do it anyway dreams drunk driving elderly everyday faith Family fear friends God grief grieving grow growth happiness healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey keep going kids kinship learning learning to live life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow New Year Pain passion People purpose randy resource risk shopping stars step strength support Thanksgiving volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories writing young
Tag Archives: God
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. The Bible Matthew 17:20 … Continue reading
As soon as I realized I Randy was gone, I wanted to know: who do I blame? I was stunned, hurt, and angry. One minute I was shaking my head and sobbing; this couldn’t be my life. This isn’t how … Continue reading
I was 25 years old, thought I had my life figured out. I had dreamed of these days since I was young and now, after some hard times and a lot of growing pains, my dreams were coming true. Randy … Continue reading