Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
- Are you a caterpillar or butterfly? fb.me/1iLQUocDa 1 day ago
- Finally getting back in the groove a little. It will take me a little while (this link explains why). fb.me/29AbaUkr2 1 day ago
- Relentless Replay wp.me/pMLon-lE fb.me/1keiozHdR 1 day ago
- Day 55: 365 Days of Motivation wp.me/pMLon-ln fb.me/2vGvewEge 1 day ago
- Good Grief wp.me/pMLon-lx fb.me/6BTTx34wF 5 days ago
Tag!365 Days alone Bible blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams drunk driving everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving growth healing health Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion randy strength support Thanksgiving volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: dreams
We all need to grow continuously. –Les Brown This nightmare broke you. You are in pieces, a portion of your soul has disappeared. It has left you on your knees searching for answers. The answer is simple, the journey is … Continue reading
“I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” – Diane Ackerman We often speak about living our … Continue reading
“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.” –Joseph Campbell Whether your dream was the picket fence and 2 kids with the mini van … Continue reading