Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Seriously? fb.me/3nHzMRCNb 3 weeks ago
- Alll...who is coming saturday to the jamberry party.. all you girls are invited! Bring your baby girls (adult or... fb.me/2htfL3E9M 3 weeks ago
- Here you go Sarah Smith Raschen fb.me/1tbTHH77z 3 weeks ago
- New jamberry nail wraps! Can't wait until Saturday! fb.me/6UFuGGQVe 3 weeks ago
- All! This saturday, I am having a jamberry party. Jamberry is a nail wrap with fun designs for kids and adults.... fb.me/4gldkgRv7 3 weeks ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Tag Archives: children
These days, my life is so complicated. It’s hard to take care of everyone. When we decided to have five children, my grandparents were in relatively good health. I had no idea that I would be taking care of them and … Continue reading
Often people are amazed at my family. Why? Because I have five children. Yeah. I said five. They range in age from eighteen down to one. The Kids, in Order. My oldest, Kayla, was born when I was only seventeen … Continue reading