Stay for awhile.Dark clouds of lonely loss give way to the warm light of hope and lead the way to a bright future. No one should go through it alone; stick around and we can do it together.
Find what you need.
Posts by Date
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Seriously? fb.me/3nHzMRCNb 11 months ago
- Alll...who is coming saturday to the jamberry party.. all you girls are invited! Bring your baby girls (adult or... fb.me/2htfL3E9M 11 months ago
- Here you go Sarah Smith Raschen fb.me/1tbTHH77z 11 months ago
- New jamberry nail wraps! Can't wait until Saturday! fb.me/6UFuGGQVe 11 months ago
- All! This saturday, I am having a jamberry party. Jamberry is a nail wrap with fun designs for kids and adults.... fb.me/4gldkgRv7 11 months ago
Tag!365 Days alone blessings change children Christmas counseling Courage death dreams everyday faith Family fear God grief grieving grow growth healing health Heart Holiday home inspiration journey kids kinship learning life life doesnt knock live loss love marriage Motivation for Widows moving on new widow Pain passion People randy strength support volunteer widow widows widow steps widow stories young
Category Archives: Old Writing 1994-2011
Randy and I went through a very rough period. I felt like I had grown up. Like I had given up all of me to be a wife and mother while he slept, worked, and played like we were still … Continue reading